A Professionally Monitored Youngstown Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Youngstown monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Youngstown?
You never want to go down the steps to find that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Youngstown flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Youngstown flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Youngstown Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Youngstown flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when unwanted water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (330) 355-9086 today or send in the online form for your free quote.